TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prior to purchasing a programme from HOT you must agree to the following:
Herein, HOT TECHNOLOGIES LLC will be described as “HOT” or “we” and the term “you” or “your” or “yourself” refers to you the customer or client.
- SALE POLICY:
The purchase of all digital product and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, HOT may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways such as TBC that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the email ID through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases for digital downloads made on HOT are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with the HOT Technologies LLC, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at HOT Technologies LLC for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
- All transfers conducted through HOT Technologies LLC are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made. (WE SHALL NEED TO GET THIS FROM WHATEVER SOURCE WE HAVE)
- There are no refunds available after payment have been made unless the client can provide an official medical document or in exceptional circumstances propose circumstances that HOT agree a refund to. No refunds are given due to lack of adherence or discrepancy / disagreement between HOT and you.
- You will be challenged both physically and psychologically by HOT and any description of the truth cannot be taken as personal or used to cause problems for HOT; neither to instigate a refund by you.
- Since HOT is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent out.
- Refunds are only offered in the event of serious debilitating illness or injury. Confirmation of this in the form of a doctor’s note or medical certificate will need to be provided before consideration.
- Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honoured.
- HOT Technologies LLC has the right to implement remarketing, google display network impression reporting, doubleclick campaign manager integration, and TBC demographic and interests reporting.
- HOT Technologies LLC reserves the right to use remarketing with google analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including TBC, may show you our ads on sites across the internet. HOT Technologies LLC and third-party vendors, including TBC, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on users past visits to our website.
- HOT Technologies LLC and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to this site. HOT Technologies LLC collects data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with TBC.
- HOT Technologies LLC may use your personal information to provide products or send information on HOT latest products and services. However, HOT will not pass your information to any third parties, and store your personal information safely in accordance with the data protection act as per the Kuwaiti Law. However, your email address will remain permanently on our system for HOT use only. Should you wish not to receive emails after your purchase, you must reply to a HOT email to unsubscribe to future emails. Your information will only be shared with HOT employees to enable us to create your plan.
- No programmes or diet should be shared with any third parties including friends and family. The guidance you receive must be kept confidential and is copyright of HOT. This includes your exclusive access to videos and content. Please note, failure to comply with this may lead to legal action.
4. OFFICE HOURS
- Office hours for HOT are between 9am and 6pm, From Sunday to Thursday, you must understand that these are working hours and that any enquiries outside of these hours may not be replied to immediately. Furthermore, it may take up to a maximum of 48 hours to respond to an enquiry you make. However, HOT will try to ensure a response within 24 hours.
- HOT will not operate during public holidays. These are holidays applicable to Kuwait.
5. LIABILITY AND RISK
When following any of the plans issued by HOT you are doing so responsibly with your own guidance and responsible for the effects on your body.
All exercise programmes come with risks, the HOT plans are no exception.
It is possible that you may become injured following the HOT plans should you: have poor technique, not warmed up adequately or attempted to push beyond your fitness limits. If you choose to purchase an HOT plan and exercise; you are participating at your own risk and accept you are choosing to exercise on your own accord. The risks apply to everyone, including everyone in good health. Should you become injured or ill, you should seek medical attention immediately and stop exercise unless you are authorised by a medical professional to continue.
You should only exercise once you have been given approval by your Doctor. HOT do not act as medical consultants. The exercise plans that HOT issue are only suitable for clients of good health and 18 years of age or older. Should you not be an adult (by the definition of your country of residence) then you must seek permission from your parent or guardian to purchase from HOT and carry out the related prescriptions.
You must monitor your health on a regular basis. You are responsible for yourself when exercising and dieting. HOT do not take any responsibility for any injury, harm, illnesses or even death caused by your own actions whilst exercising or dieting.
You understand that the results you achieve are relative to your efforts, HOT are not responsible for lack of results caused by your own complacency or attitude. An exercise and diet plan is a guide and not a guarantee for your dream body.
Some training plans will require you to find the exact weight load (used in resistance training) that is specific to stimulating your body accordingly. Fitness capacity is specific to you as an individual and you will have to ensure you complete all exercises in the plan whilst pushing to your safe fitness limits. HOT will not prescribe weights and loads in plans.
For maximum results on some programs You accept that you have access to a fully equipped gym or the necessary equipment in order to follow the workouts prescribed.
You understand that your diet plans will only have an impact on your eating habits and are not designed to give the same benefits as exercise. You understand that to reach your full potential you must eat healthily and exercise.
Herein, you agree that there are no other third parties involved in your agreement to these terms and conditions unless you require adults consent. In this instance the adult representing you will be purchasing from the HOT website/ AHOTLIFE APPLICATION and agreeing to terms on your behalf.
By agreeing to the above terms and conditions you are also agreeing to trust in HOT’ approach and therefore if you disagree with any recommendations HOT have made (even if these are made on the basis of other professionals), you will not be entitled to a refund.
Through responding to the HOT terms email with the words ‘’ I accept HOT online terms and conditions’’, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of HOT. You are taking full liability for you own actions related to all aspects of your body.